Architectural drawing of proposed chapel tower, 1950
St. John's Chapel
Architectural drawing of a proposed tower to connect St. John's Chapel with Demarest Hall (library), 1950. Note on back reads: "Proposed juncture of Chapel and library. Architect's drawing. Building never materialized." Bottom front reads: "Kaelber & Waasdorp - Architects."
Kaelber & Waasdorp
Hobart and William Smith Colleges - Archives and Special Collections - Photograph Collection
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
G phot file h. 11.5b1